Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Whale Watch from the Aquarium of the Pacific



We did not actually see any whales on this trip out, but we did get a good amount of dolphin pods. Plus, most boat trips are pretty photogenic, anyways. See what I mean!

------

A moody shot of my beloved Queen Mary.

My Beloved Queen

------

The Los Angeles Harbor light.

Los Angeles Harbor Light

------

Sailing into the sun.

Sailing into the Sunset

------

...and further into the sunset.

Sunset Sailboat

------

Actual dolphins! I got more than this shot, but this is the best.

Dolphins!

------

A harbor sunset.

Harbor Sunset

------

The Mary as evening falls.

My Queen in the Evening

------

A lighthouse in the park. This park is totally free, by the way, and very photogenic. You should swing by!

Lighthouse at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment