Thursday, April 2, 2015

Canadian Scenery

Okay, yes, this is not the first time I'm showcasing pictures that aren't from Southern California. I really DON'T get around much, I just take a lot of photos when I do. This last year I was blessed with an inexpensive 2 weeks in British Columbia, primarily the Cranbrook area.

------

There are more of these than normal, but I WAS there for two full weeks. Here are some hoodoos nearby.

Hoodoos in British Columbia

------

Here is the gazebo in Ft. Steele, with Mt. Fisher in the background.

The Gazebo at Ft. Steele

------

The general Ft. Steele area.

Vista near Ft. Steele, BC

------

A reflection caught on one of the trains at the Canadian Museum of Rail Travel

Reflection on the Times

------

One of the nicer restored train interiors.

Train Interior at the Canadian Museum of Rail Travel

------

A table setting in one of the trains.

Table Setting at the Canadian Museum of Rail Travel

-------

Some of the beautiful scenery you'll see in southern British Columbia.

Scenery of British Columbia

------

Lake Louise in Alberta, one of the most photogenic places I've ever seen (and I can easily drive to Malibu!)

Lake Louise, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment