Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Cali/Oregon Coast

More photos from my trip along the coast in September 2018! Yes, I've been busy. There are Washington and Oregon photos at my Flickr account, but for the purposes of this blog I'm trying to narrow my trip shots to the California photos.

These are from along the coast around the area where Oregon and California meet. It's VERY hard to take a bad photo there! I highly recommend visiting, people will love your Insta photos! And the coast is free! More beautiful places to visit in California that cost nothing (except maybe gasoline.)

------

While the whole area is gorgeous, there are several official overlooks that are particularly stunning.

Three Thistles

------

A morning shot of the land stretching off behind the ocean.

Distant Ocean View

------

The water really was this lovely.

Framed Rock

------

A hidden cove along the way. I'd love to live in this area and swim here when it's warmer.

Hidden Cove

------

Some flowers blooming over the ocean.

Coastal Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment